What we now know:
- Sawyer and Michael are fine - but bicker like married senior citizens.
- Jin was captured by the "others".
- Kate likes chocolate.
- Desmond believes the world was to end
- Desmond also apparently likes snowmen (freak)
- There is a 108 (minute?) countdown that is preventing something from happening.
- The shark(s?) have that symbol on their fin.
- There are more survivors.
- Walt's mom (what's her face) is a heartless alien freak.
- The "others" are a pissy bunch with big sticks... and big too
- The show likes to recap. Alot. Damnit I saw those already, just move on you're wasting time!!
- We're all saying: "How did he...", "Did he just say...", "But if they do that, then...", "No way", "How did...", "Where did he get all the..."
What we don't know:
- We just don't.
- Walt's mom must know something about Walt
- The significance of the polar bear?
- What is being counted down?
- Who's sick?
- Who's "him"?
- Where's Walt and why was he wet?
- Was is Shannon's dad that died?
- How did Locke become paralyzed?
- How was Sarah healed?
- What happened with Sarah and Jack?
my head hurts