Distractions: Where I Contemplate Apologizing For My Lack Of Posting But Realize That It Will Take Far Too Long
Yeah, I know it's been awhile. I've just had my head down and have been focused on work (finishing numerous projects in the last 2 months). But, I still want to provide (decent) distractions, so here we go:
- This is easily the best image you will see all day -- PERIOD
- NOLAF -- laughter is contageous, and thus very dangerous -- press pause for group discussion.
- ZeFrank offers us Alien Performance Art (using the dialog between Tom Cruise and Matt Lauer)
- If you haven't seen this video of Charlie Rose interviewing Charlie Rose -- well, here it is
- OCG learns that this can happen when you tell a designer how to do their job (ok, I don't think thats true, but I'm guessing that it wasn't an accident) -- hint: turn your head sideways to the left
- The mystery sunglass reflection -- there is MUCH speculation as to what exactly reflecting in Dick Cheney's sunglasses, very intriguing, look for yourself and see what you think...
- One Word is a clever site that challenges you to write for 60 seconds about one (random) word
- The Abduction Lamp -- I must say, its clever
- Amazing color (reproduced?) photographs depicting America in the 1930-1950s -- mostly of the "fly over" area of the mid-west (WARNING: NSFW banner ads; sorry)
- Twistori is an interesting way to sort and categorize Twitter posts into these categories -- Love, Hate, Think, Believe, Feel, Wish
- 50 Greatest Comedy Sketches of All Time. I know, not ANOTHER "Greatest List", but there's video
- 7 Greatest Home Shopping television screw ups of all time ... this one is my favorite (lets also not forget the now famous Mike Rowe -- of Dirty Jobs fame -- got his start on QVC)