What we know:
- The Tail-enders where preyed upon heavily by \”the others\”
- Ana Lucifer remains a bitch
- Shannon’s father was the guy in the hospital/emergency room right next to Sarah (with Jack) and was involved in accident that paralyzed Sarah
- Mr Echo continues to show his strength in compassion
- Locke is the agent of truth
- Charlie is probably on heroin again
- We have more reason to hate Ana Lucifer; she killed Shannon
- Shannon has abandonment issues (well; had I should say, I guess now she’s abandoned everyone)
What we don’t know
- Who are the children that the tail-enders are talking about? (I assume we’ll find out next week)
- Why is Walt able to “transmit” himself? And is he hurting or helping? Is he a messenger of death (since he only appeared to Shannon?)
- How Locke was paralyzed? Will we ever know?
- What\’s up with Kate and her back story
- Jack and Sarah — how, why, when?
- The countdown does what?
- Where is the “beast” thing, that noisy thing that puffs black smoke?
- What do all the stations do (mentioned in the Hanso orientation video)?
It seems we have a long way too long in revealing all the unresolved plots. And now the show is unfolding an entire new story line with the tail-enders of the Oceanic Flight 815 story being told. Hopefully they won’t go to in-depth, and just touch on what happened to them, pushing us along the continuum.
Overall a great episode with subtle revelations and more character development — and death.