I just got home about 15 minutes ago. Here\’s a summary.
- Joshua is a man among men and I’m honored to call him friend. Great time just talking, joking, walking about, eating pizza, taking pictures … I wish it could’ve been longer and I look forward to our next time together.
- cre824 was hit and miss. Yesterday was flat. Speakers where knowledgeable but not skilled at speaking (minus Kevin and Alex from digg.com, who were hilarious and brilliant in their live podcast). Today, speakers like Timothy Gray, Kevin Rose, Bradley Grosh and Joshua Davis brought the conference/festival to a close nicely. I missed the winners, awards and party, but alas I still enjoyed myself (and learned a few things).
- With only 3 months to plan, design, book, coordinate, organize and host a festival, Tubatomic did a wonderful job.
- Chattanooga is a nice town. Very new. On a river, surrounded by sweeping hills — art museum, aquarium, Children’s museum, art district … nice place.
- Driving at night is unadvisable.
- Chuck Norris has a luxurious beard
- You will always run out of gas when there isn’t an exit for 20 miles.