What we learned:
- Kate is back, and she can play golf.
- Ana Lucifer continues to make me hate her. I hate. Hate. Hate. The attempt to make her sympathetic; not working. She is also a cop – big surprise – with a revenge streak and history of lack of judgement. The “reason” for her rage (and bitch-i-ness), she was pregnant, was shot, and lost her baby; so she has a major chip on her shoulder. Despite that, I still hate her.
- Mr Ecko and Locke are symbiotic – abstruse. What sort of clue was Locke’s crossword puzzle? Gilgamesh …
- I got teary at Jin/Sun and Bernard/Rose
- Our requests for more Kate backstory will be revealed next week. Sweet.
- Jack seemed interested in knowing that Ana Lucifer was alive — not sure why, I hope to God its not because he likes her.
What we don’t know:
- Has everyone on the island killed someone?
- What does Mr Ecko do?
- Will the monster ever come back (or only after the countdown goes to 0)?
- Will anyone kill Ana Lucifer (please someone, send her away)?
- Who will Walt appear to now … especially now that Michael is back at home base, and Shanon is dead?
- The usual; nothing new revealed or concealed in this episode.